You look like my Boyfriend


I designed this object the other day, I have no name for it yet, but it does amazing things. It allows people to organize, categorize, disseminate their clips of information. It allows you to do everything you like to do, but in a more neurotic way. You'll do what you always did, but a lot more times, more frequently, and faster.

The edges are smooth, the form is sleek, you'd swear that it ripened on a tree and fell into the palm of your hands. There's a plug to charge it in your car, wall, or it can charge off the electrolytes from your urine. We thought of everything.

It's affordable also, extremely affordable, you'll get one eventually. We have a team of termites, ants, and bees who are chemically brain washed. Building and Packaging.

There is no need for human rights violations, we have no slave labor, however, we have one employee stare at her own reflection for eight hours a day. That's her job. In a closet. Just staring. It has enough space for standing room only. We've experimented on this project for six months and we think she's going crazy. I know she's crazy. It's my job to date her and feed her lies. I'm her first and second boyfriend, they injected me with BBD (Benjamin Button Disease). I dated her when I was 50 and 40. "You look like this guy I used to date," she says that often. I think she may be on to me. She's queued Benajmin Button four times. The Matrix is about to unravel.



No comments:

Post a Comment