CSI Book Review

I hate the CSI show because of its theme song, so I thought I'd give the book a try. So, I picked up CSI: Snake Eyes, the use of snake eyes in the title means you know something dangerous is going to happen, like if you title your book CSI: Lion Eyes or CSI: Shark Eyes. The first page of the CSI novel read:

"Who are you, who , who, who, who..."

So, needless to say I hated the book. Another reason not to like the book is because the book ties to stick too much with the television format. Usually books come out and are made into a television series or movies but CSI does the reverse. So, we get a book filled with 25 pages of commercials and the last ten pages are all credit. Plus the book smelled like urine, but that could be that I was browsing the book section of a Goodwill, but from the numerous aforementioned flaws, it could be that the publishers intended it. So, I googled "CSI: Snake Eyes urine," and it turns out that because of the all the colgone sampler pages in the book, the special combination of 9 types of cologne creates a urine like smell.

CSI: Snake Eyes you get a D+





No comments:

Post a Comment